Sunday 9 August 2009

Nice to Meet You Boys :)

me and my Boy :)


I used to have a bunny named 'Boy' when I was a little kid. I loved him so much that I remember carrying him everywhere in the house. But unfortunately one day, we forgot to put him inside when it was raining hard. So the next thing I know, he was sick and suddenly disappeared. My family never really told me what happened to him. Some said he was just missing nowhere, some said he was taken and eaten by our house guards (way to go to win a kid's heart -_-') and so on. Maybe he was just dead that day. So I always have this unfinished business with bunnies. They have officially stolen my heart.

So by the way,
I went to my sister's house last week and look what I found? Bunnies! My sister decided to buy not one but three bunnies for his son. Two is Australian and one is Angora. Uuuurgkhkh!!! They're just 2 months old and they are super duper stupiddd! Stupidddd... Stupiddd... Furrballssss!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment