Friday 15 April 2011

The Day That We Celebrated Earth Hour... errr... Not.

Okay I've never intended to become an earth-hater or something. But it was the MGMT & The Whitest Boys Alive's concert. How can I say no to that. I will make this night up by reducing my plastic consumption in the future, I promise. :P

I went to the venue with my husband and a couple of friends. We got in when the Whitest Boys Alive were already playing halfway. I already missed out their 1st show back in 2008, so I really wanted to see them now. They threw a great performance that night. The band was so entertaining, they really know how to communicate to audience. They all seem nice and Erlend Oye made people laugh throughout the show. The band made an honor to the Earth Hour by completely turning off the lights for a few minutes. So yeah, we're kind of celebrating Earth Hour - concert version. :P

Then after the long break, there came our bohemian heroes, MGMT. :) The band didn't wear animal costumes or stuffs like that, but our handsome Andrew Vanwyngarden was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, combined with animal printed shorts and gray legging underneath it. And. still. looking. awkwardly. cute. :P

The combination of good music, great sound and eye-candy visual effect made that night my best psychedelic concert ever. And the most fun part is, the crowd was actually dancing and singing throughout the concert, doing the 'we don't care if we look ugly, as long as we're happy' dance. :D We were so hypnotized that we didn't realized it's over already.

All in all it was a great night. Of course as usual, the songs got stuck in my head up until now. Ha - Ha. :D And I'm happy I've finally got the chance to watch their live performance.
So. Happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment