Tuesday 13 March 2007

a blessing may come in a most unexpected ways

Today…

I sit in my new office, eating my granola bar I bought earlier, listening to si je t’avais ecoute from les nubians. A song that brings good energy and keeps me calm all morning. Viewing my new panorama of this suited office. Then looking back at me, trying to figure a way out of being an account executive: my new job.

Yep! an AE! The very occupation that I’ve never imagined I would do.

The offer just came to me like some kind of a sign.
There’s no application letter, there’s no interview, no negotiation. It just happened in a snap, and then here I am!

Unlike the other companies, I feel “good” with this one.
I have no worry and no hesitation to say yes, even if I work as an AE (not a copywriter).
I hope it’s a sign that I’ve been waiting for. And I hope I can grow here.
Love the atmosphere, love the creativity, love the people.

ps. My boyfriend is my co-worker now. Tee Hee…
Who could ever imagine something like that?

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment