Thursday 11 June 2009

the long lost life

I’m a copywriter. But yet I’ve never really succeeded in expressing my own feelings into words. It is a shameful fact, I know. But I did try to fight… and I’m still trying…

These, on the other hand, are a few expressions that I eventually managed to write down. I don’t say that these are good writings. But they are giving me vivid memories of a few crossroads I’ve been facing back then. And of course, that crossroads lead me here.

Later I found out that these writing were about to be vanished from its blog. I must do something.

So here we are :)

I’m still having the same old problem, though. But I hope I can manage some time to let myself free for once in a while.

This should be a good sign to start over again.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment