Wednesday 17 June 2009

the sweetest gift ever

I love gifts.

But sometimes, when you got the most unexpected gifts from the most surprising friend, you will have to leave your jaws opened for a moment. This afternoon, I received a message from a good old friend of mine. He said that he’s going to launch his band’s second album: dzeek, at alun-alun – Grand Indonesia, this June 21th.

For reasons I have failed to understand, he’s inviting me and my husband to the launching because he wants to give us the album himself, as a wedding gift for us. I’m so happy and honored; I have almost shed a tear while reading it. I mean, my wedding is like months ago, I didn’t even expect any presents anymore. And because we do like their music and we know that this launching is important to him, this will become the sweetest gift we’ve ever received.

Thank you dearest Imam,

This gift will be remembered forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment